Right Wing Bonus Tracks: Weapons Of Mass Distraction
- Josh Bernstein says that 50,000 FBI text messages are reportedly missing because they contain “credible plots to hurt or harm the president of the United States.”
- Rick Joyner insists that President Trump’s claim that he was spied on by the Obama administration “has been proven and it looks like all the things he said that people thought were crazy are now being proven.”
- Franklin Graham says that Christians “need to pray for those that surround the president that God will protect them and keep them safe” because forces inside the government are trying to wage a coup d’etat.
- Wayne Allyn Root claims that Trump is about to take down Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton and the Department of Justice: “Liberals got played. Trump is the master of WMD — weapons of mass distraction. While liberals were busy mocking Trump and responding to his tweets with insanity and hysteria, Trump outmaneuvered all of them.”
- Finally, a prayer from the Family Research Council: “Thanks be to God for giving President Trump a burden to champion religious liberty. May Christians pray for and support the president for the good thing he is doing, even if they cannot approve of his past or present behavior in other respects.”