Right Wing Bonus Tracks: Vitriolic Political Thuggery
- Jim Garlow says that “what President Trump has accomplished is staggering” and the fact that the media won’t report it “is vitriolic political thuggery.”
- SBA List’s Marjorie Dannenfelser gushes that “there’s very little to criticize so far in this administration.”
- OneNewsNow has a new poll question: “What’s the most frustrating response offered by the LGBT community when challenged about the sin of homosexual behavior? 1) ‘The Bible says don’t judge’ 2) ‘Jesus didn’t address homosexuality’ 3) ‘This is the way God made me’ 4) ‘That’s antiquated, Old Testament stuff’ 5) ‘Love is love.'”
- NOM fumes that “it’s outrageous that not only can LGBT extremists get the judicial elite to impose gay ‘marriage’ on the nation, but that they can get their allies in government to punish anyone who disagrees and refuses to go along with the charade that marriage is anything other than the union of one man and one woman.”
- Finally, Joseph Farah insists that WND has never suggested that the Clintons had anything to do with the death of Seth Rich, which makes Rich’s inclusion on WND’s “Clinton Death List” rather confusing.