Right Wing Bonus Tracks: Unite The Left
- Glenn Beck says that the upcoming “Unite The Right” rally should really be called it “Unite The Left” because “this is about two groups of like minded Leftists that just can’t come to an understanding on which direction they want to direct their racism and bigotry.”
- Self-described “New Right” activists are attempting to distance themselves from the “Unite the Right” rally by fundraising for the Heather Heyer Foundation “as a show of goodwill.”
- Watching Jerome Corsi discuss the role we played in Alex Jones being booted from several social media platforms was rather enlightening because he literally has no idea what he is talking about, which is presumably the same level of accuracy that he brings to all of his reporting and analysis.
- Wayne Allyn Root joins in on the alt-right propaganda efforts surrounding South Africa.
- Josh Bernstein says that the jury in Paul Manafort’s trial is stacked with “deep state” operatives.
- Finally, there is now a QAnon rap song, because of course there is.