Right Wing Bonus Tracks: Trump’s Impeachment Trap
- Franklin Graham reports that he called Chick-fil-A’s CEO Dan Cathy and claims that Cathy was “very clear that they have not bowed down to anyone’s demands, including the LGBTQ community.”
- Jim Garlow has been leading Bible studies on Capitol Hill.
- Brenden Dilley asserts that the Democrats were “tricked” into launching the impeachment inquiry into President Donald Trump by none other than Trump himself.
- Randy Thomasson says that if the Founding Fathers were alive today, they’d use federal marshals to arrest the Democrats for being “domestic traitors and put them in prison.”
- Finally, the Family Research Council prays against the Equal Rights Amendment and the Equality Act: “Father, most Americans have little understanding about euphemistic titles like ‘Equal Rights Amendment’ or ‘Equality Act.’ Protect the American people from deliberately ambiguous and contradictory use of words to mislead and manipulate voters, common in politics today. Protect us from tragically misguided efforts to redefine sacred words like ‘man,’ ‘woman,’ ‘family,’ ‘marriage,’ etc., in an effort to overthrow your created order. May your people arise to teach the nations everything you have commanded us. Restore your moral order to our backslidden nation. The blind lead the blind, Lord, and both are falling into the ditch. Intervene, Oh God! Raise up a new generation of leaders like Phyllis Schlafly in our day to lead your people from the brink of cultural self-destruction! Please stop the so-called ‘Equality Act’ and ‘Equal Rights Amendment’ and help us to embrace your wisdom and liberty and not subjugate ourselves to immoral elitists who will redefine sacred things, mislead our children, and subject Christians to abuse and persecution. “