Right Wing Bonus Tracks: Trump’s Greatest Virtue
- Mychal Massie declares that “it’s time to confront the dark objectives driving the homosexual agenda. We must fight to protect and shield our children who are the most vulnerable to this satanic inculcation.”
- Pat Robertson demonstrates yet again that people ought to stop asking him for advice.
- Jennifer LeClaire recently had “a sudden and disturbing revelation” that demons want to kill Kanye West: “I heard death threats in the spirit by well-organized henchmen who are outraged because they can no longer profit from his former idolatry and immorality.”
- Lance Wallnau believes that President Donald Trump “is a leader whose boldness we should copy.”
- Dave Daubenmire thinks that, according to the Constitution, “Christians are supposed to be in charge.”
- Finally, Eric Metaxas says that Trump’s greatest virtue is his ability to withstand criticism and “rise above the childish voices.”