Right Wing Bonus Tracks: Trump Should Pardon Bill Cosby
- Scott Lively insists that the reports that he is a viciously anti-LGBTQ bigot are all “lies.”
- MassResistance had a table at the recent Massachusetts Republican State Convention, where they were supporting Lively’s gubernatorial bid, and they had some merch for sale.
- Jake MacAulay says that he can only vote for a candidate who “acknowledges and fears God” and “demonstrates that he will take actions that are driven by and in harmony with God’s law and the limitations of the Constitution”: “I firmly believe that if I cast my vote for someone who doesn’t meet these requirements, then I will stand before God and be judged for my failure to obey Him.”
- Rep. Louie Gohmert released a 48-page report attacking Robert Mueller: “What I have accumulated here is absolutely shocking upon the realization that Mueller’s disreputable, twisted history speaks to the character of the man placed in a position to attempt to legalize a coup against a lawfully elected President.”
- California neo-Nazi Senate hopeful Patrick Little tells Newsweek that he attended the deadly alt-right Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville last year and that he supported Trump because “he heard anti-Semitic ‘dog whistles’ coming from the president.”
- Finally, Barry Farber calls on President Trump to pardon Bill Cosby.