Right Wing Bonus Tracks: Trump Scattered The Enemies Of Freedom
- James Robison is positively elated with President Trump: “President of the United States Donald Trump just gave one of the most challenging and inspiring messages ever delivered by a president! I’m telling you he scattered the enemies of freedom!”
- Liz Crokin managed to get herself blocked on Twitter by the J. Paul Getty Museum after repeatedly accusing it of using underground facilities to hold child sex slaves.
- Julio Severo warns that the Statue of Liberty is bringing a “pagan-Islamic curse on America.”
- Dave Daubenmire has a message for all the “homos” out there: “Keep the sausage out of the anus.”
- Finally, Matt Barber and Gordon Klingenschmitt have teamed up to launch an organization called Christian Civil Rights Watch.