Right Wing Bonus Tracks: Trump Really Pulled Himself Up By His Own Bootstraps
- Rick Joyner posted a video today decrying the unbelievable “treason” carried out by the government in “the worst case of corruption in U.S. history” without ever once citing a single fact or even explaining what it was he was so outraged about.
- Robert Jeffress says that President Trump is “on the right side of God” with his decision to move the U.S. embassy to Jerusalem.
- The Family Research Council is outraged that “the Trump administration wants to give one of the most liberal LGBT activists of the Obama years another term” by renominating Chai Feldblum to another term on the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission.
- The FDA has warned that people could get sick from eating raw cookie dough and, for some reason, that has angered the Independent Women’s Forum.
- Finally, Stephen Strang marvels at how Donald Trump, the child of a multimillionaire real estate tycoon, “really pulled himself up by his boostraps.”