Right Wing Bonus Tracks: Troy Newman’s Life’s Work
- Southern Evangelical Seminary president Richard Land says that while he wouldn’t want his daughter to date Donald Trump, he wouldn’t want his son to even know Hillary Clinton.
- Unbeknownst to us, right-wing pseudo-historian David Barton has apparently been designated a “national treasure.“
- Self-proclaimed “prophetess” and “weather warrior” Kat Kerr continues her efforts to “take authority” over Hurricane Florence.
- Who says the GOP is not full of exciting new ideas? “Gingrich, Republicans float new Contract with America ahead of midterms.”
- Finally, radical anti-choice activist Troy Newman says that it is his life’s work to see that all “these rotten, scoundrel, baby-killers” wind up in prison.