Right Wing Bonus Tracks: ‘The Wrong Army Won The Civil War’
- Alex Jones and Milo Yiannopoulous stormed a Google Fiber store in Austin, Texas—and by “stormed,” we mean they entered the storefront, rambled for a few minutes about an “A.I. tentacle,” and were politely escorted out by security.
- A Mother’s Day message from Josh Bernstein: “Teach your sons to be masculine, hard working, family men instead of overly sensative [sic], mentally frail, weak and effeminate pansies.”
- Jerry Boykin is grateful that God raised up Barack Obama to be president, because his “failures” opened the eyes of Americans and led to the election of Donald Trump.
- Katrina Pierson, former spokesperson for the Trump campaign, is looking into the QAnon conspiracy theory: “I have only heard about it, so now I’ll really have to see what this is all about.”
- Finally, Dave Daubenmire said on his webcast this morning that “the wrong army won the Civil War” and that America would “have been better off” if the South had won.