Right Wing Bonus Tracks: The Voice of a Demon
- Jackson Lahmeyer is now attacking Sen. James Lankford for taking Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine.
- Liz Crokin is now heavily invested in the Britney Spears conservatorship issue because, she says, the situation “ties directly to Pizzagate.”
- Shane Vaughn says that if former President Donald Trump runs again in 2024, anyone who even considers voting for anyone else “is not a patriot.”
- Bill Mitchell was banned from Twitter nearly a year ago, and he’s still complaining about it.
- Finally, Robin Bullock claims that whenever President Joe Biden whispers, he is actually channeling “the voice of a demonic spirit.”