Right Wing Bonus Tracks: The Sign of the Butterflies
- Rick Wiles says that while the legitimacy of the notoriously anti-Semitic “The Protocols of the Elders of Zion” is “disputed,” the claims found in the book are “eerily correct.”
- Ann Vandersteel floats the idea that the RNC planted Paul Manafort in Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign to undermine Trump.
- If Josh Bernstein is really so upset about the fact that the government is spending so much money on golf carts, maybe he should direct his ire at the president.
- Dave Daubenmire urges everyone to “pay zero attention” to the massacre of Muslims in New Zealand.
- Lance Wallnau wants to know why there is not “at least one State Media entity speaking on behalf of his administration to America about real news.”
- Finally, Liz Crokin explains how God sent millions of butterflies to California to send her a sign “that President Trump is taking on the pedophiles.”