Right Wing Bonus Tracks: The Religious Right Gave Trump A Mulligan
- An amazing admission from Tony Perkins about the Religious Right’s willingness to overlook Donald Trump’s history of terrible behavior: “We kind of gave him—‘All right, you get a mulligan. You get a do-over here.'”
- Of course, Perkins is now complaining about being called out for his transparent hypocrisy: “Obviously, the Left wants to shame Christians for the president’s past moral failings. The goal is the same as always: marginalize and stigmatize conservatives so that they disengage or lose focus.”
- Jesse Lee Peterson says that Democrats are talking about DACA because they “want to distract from what the great white hope, President Trump, has done in his first year in office.”
- Breitbart News editor-in-chief Alex Marlow lauds Trump for “doing a 360-windmill dunk on the Democrats and fake news CNN” regarding the government shutdown.
- ProEnglish brags that “Executive Director Stephen Guschov and ProEnglish Director of Government Relations Dan Carter visited the White House to discuss a variety of official English legislation issues with a senior legislative aide to President Donald Trump.”
- Finally, Jerome Corsi likens QAnon to the Founding Fathers.