Right Wing Bonus Tracks: The Purple Revolution Will Run Red
- Kris Kobach has been fined $1,000 for “misleading [a] court about the contents of materials he was photographed taking into a November meeting with then President-elect Donald Trump.”
- Erik Rush warns conservatives not believe those on the left who call for more civility: “Don’t be fooled by this insincere and gutless tactic. Socialists and Islamists are not merely political opponents. They are deadly enemies to be neutralized, and with all due speed.
- Matt Barber insists that not allowing Christians to discriminate against gays is itself discrimination against Christians: “This is nothing more than anti-Christian bigotry trying to create a license to discriminate against Christian Americans.”
- Laurie Higgins is not impressed with Secretary of Education Betsy DeVos: “Not to be a wet blanket, but inviting conservatives to participate in a one-day event–that DeVos did not attend and which did not touch on homosexuality–is inconsequential compared to appointing a lesbian to an influential leadership position within the Office for Civil Rights.”
- Finally, Scott Lively warns that the left is plotting a violent revolution: “The main event is the full-throated blood-in-the-streets Communist/Anarchist revolt that the political left has always dreamed of. They came close to achieving it in the 1960s. And they got a little taste this decade with the carefully orchestrated Black Live Matter rioting, and more recently with the Steve Scalise shooting. However, now that the “mainstream” media and Hollywood appear fully on board, and Bernie Sanders has given the order to his army to ‘resist’ by any means necessary, and (after Ossoff) the ‘centrist’ Democrats realize that they can’t seem to win through the legitimate political process any more, the perfect storm of political rage and opportunity appear to be shaping up for the summer of 2017 … Mark my words, the ‘Purple Revolution’ will run red.”