Right Wing Bonus Tracks: The Prophetic Fly
- Rick Wiles blames Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer for the militia plot to kidnap her: “What are you doing that drives middle class, law-abiding, tax-paying citizens to think about kidnapping you?”
- Perry Stone warns that “every type of demonic spirit of hate and confusion has been unleashed upon the nation” heading into the election: “If we could see into the spirit realm, we would be both surprised and I believe frightened to observe the large number of evil spirits that have been unleashed upon America, and the church, in this season.”
- After calling for Hillary Clinton to be publicly executed, Dave Daubenmire reports that he and other right-wing activists will be going to Chappaqua, New York, over Halloween weekend to demand Clinton’s arrest.
- Hank Kunneman claims that the fly landing on Vice President Mike Pence’s head during Wednesday’s debate was a prophetic sign that Pence is anointed.
- Finally, DeAnna Lorraine says that President Donald Trump is right to refuse to participate in a virtual presidential debate because Joe Biden might be replaced by a clone or CGI.