Right Wing Bonus Tracks: The Left Is A Political Death Cult
- Brian Camenker pals around with Roy Moore and brags about the impact MassResistance had at this year’s Values Voter Summit.
- Theodore and Walid Shoebat accuse anti-Islam activist Robert Spencer of “now supporting the Islamic jihad.”
- CRTV commentator Gavin McInnes told right-wing provocateur Milo Yiannopoulous that it felt like Middle Eastern taxi and Uber drivers in New York City are “raping” him because they smell bad.
- Joseph Farah declares that “the left is a political death cult.”
- Jake MacAulay says that “many modern day efforts by government, media, academia and corporations that promote ‘diversity’ are, in effect, subversive attacks on America and are designed to destroy unity and harmony in our culture.”
- Finally, Alex McFarland criticizes a Chicago megachurch for naming a woman as co-pastor: “Women do much, much, much great ministry, and men and women are definitely in the eyes of God equal in worth, and value, and personhood, and dignity, but I see making a woman the senior pastor of a church as really a capitulation to acquiescing to the spirit of egalitarianism — the secular mindset that there must be no differences between males and females.”