Right Wing Bonus Tracks: The Kurd’s Best Friend
- Jerome Corsi is leading his own effort to build a wall on the southern border in order to help President Donald Trump fulfill his campaign promise.
- It is amazing that Matt Barber is still asking for donations for his Christian Civil Rights Watch organization, despite the fact that the group has done literally nothing during its two years of existence.
- Ralph Reed declares that Trump was right to pull U.S. troops out of northern Syria, claiming that President Barack Obama was the one “who betrayed the Kurds” while “this president is one of the best friends that they’ve ever had.”
- What is Perry Stone hiding that he keeps ordering the livestream of his worship services cut off when he starts to preach about politics?
- Finally, E.W. Jackson responds to the Democratic victories in Virginia’s election yesterday by declaring that “they want a Godless, Marxist state which will limit free speech, take away the guns of law abiding citizens and kill babies, even if they are born alive. If they think we’re going to accept their evil totalitarian vision for Virginia, they better think again. For if God be for us, who can be against us?”