Right Wing Bonus Tracks: The Importance of States’ Rights
- Josh Bernstein fumes that Nancy Pelosi is “a drunk, evil witch”: “I hope you choke on your Häagen-Dazs, and I hope you get a brain freeze so bad your head explodes.”
- Stephen Strang comes to Jim Bakker’s defense by insisting that Bakker never presented his silver solution as a cure for the COVID-19 coronavirus. Yes he did.
- Rodney Howard-Browne warns that the government is recruiting and organizing anti-quarantine protesters who will “march into a city with weapons and shoot up a place” as a false flag that can be blamed on conservatives.
- Although Jerry Falwell Jr. claims to be “a big supporter of states’ rights,” he thinks that President Donald Trump needs to “find a way to declare some sort of emergency” to force Democratic states to lift their coronavirus restrictions.
Jerome Corsi and Rick Joyner are very impressed by Trump’s spiritual maturity and deep fear of the Lord.
- Finally, even though he has no proof, Bill Mitchell is confident that checking Dr. Anthony Fauci’s phone records would reveal daily phone calls between him and Hillary Clinton.