Right Wing Bonus Tracks: The Fog Of War On Christmas
- Self-proclaimed “prophet” Mark Taylor claims that God told him that Barack Obama did not win re-election in 2012, but rather stole the election via voter fraud.
- Alan Keyes says that “the attack on Roy Moore shows that the real aim is to overthrow America’s constitutional self-government, in principle as well as fact.”
- Janet Porter has launched a petition in support of Moore: “We stand with Judge Roy Moore, a man of integrity who has never wavered from his valiant defense of the unborn, the Ten Commandments, and the Constitution. We are confident the voters of Alabama will not be fooled by suspiciously timed accusations without evidence, and will reject the politics of personal destruction led by the Washington Post. If the media lynch mob and establishment politicians are allowed to ambush Judge Roy Moore, then they will destroy anyone who gets in their way. We stand with Roy Moore.”
- Bryan Fischer says that “in the absence of additional testimony, men and women of character must regard and think of Moore as if he is innocent of all charges.”
- Finally, the American Family Association and Liberty Counsel can’t seem to agree on which retailers are sufficiently pro-Christmas, with AFA labeling Dick’s Sporting Good and Rite-Aid as “nice” while LC labels them “naughty,” and LC designating Staples as “nice” while AFA says they are “naughty.”