Right Wing Bonus Tracks: The Flu Shot Is ‘Quack Medicine’
- David Lane warns that “a clash between two religions—Christianity and secularism—is taking place in America”: “Secular education in public schools—secularism’s houses of worship—takes place five days a week, eight hours a day, all across America. Here secular worship is compulsory for K-12 and evangelicals, with secularists instilling feral values pursuant to their belief system. Porn and consensual sex are part of the introduction.”
- Some health advice from Tiffany FitzHenry: “Make fresh bone broth every week, drink it warm with lemon first thing in the morning. At night massage clove oil on your feet. You won’t get sick. The flu shot’s been debunked. It’s quack medicine.”
- Larry Klayman is quite proud of being “pathologically litigious”: “I get up every morning thinking of what Freedom Watch and I can do to right the course of the nation’s downward slide toward leftist socialism, fascism, anti-Semitism, anti-Christianity and atheism and defeat the onslaught of barbarians who are now at the gates, armed and ready like newly minted and rabid radicals Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlaib – all figuratively foaming at the mouth and poised to take total control of the levers of power in the deepening swamp known as our nation’s capital.”
- Pat Robertson fears that God may soon strike America with a plague of leprosy as punishment for legal abortion.
- Finally, Brenden Dilley baselessly declares that actor/director and prominent Trump critic Rob Reiner is “kind of retarded and he’s a kid-fucker.”