Right Wing Bonus Tracks: The First Rule for 2020
- James Robison reacts to reports that President Trump called off an airstrike on Iran at the last minute: “I’ve had many meetings and calls with the president. He is genuinely concerned about every individual person. He wants what’s best for everybody. He wants to act with wisdom.”
- The Faith and Freedom Coalition’s Lance Lemmonds declares that “Trump’s support among Christian voters is at an absolute fever pitch right now.”
- Bill Mitchell doesn’t believe polls showing that Trump is trailing among likely women voters because “Trump won white women voters by four points in 2016.”
- Former Trump campaign spokesman Jason Miller does not seem to be a fan of Rep. Jerrold Nadler.
- Finally, MAGA broadcaster Brenden Dilley lays out the “first rule” for spreading information to help get Trump re-elected in 2020: “It doesn’t have to be true, it just has to go viral.”