Right Wing Bonus Tracks: The Definition of Colorblind
- Robert Jeffress argues that President Trump is not racist: “He does not judge people by the color of their skin, he judges people on whether they support him. If you embrace him, he’ll embrace you. If you attack him, he’ll attack you. That’s the definition of colorblind.”
- Tiffany FitzHenry warns that Ellen DeGeneres is a deep state asset and a CIA operative.
- Liz Crokin claims that after her surfing accident, she received a message of encouragement from Michael Flynn.
- Fresh from attending a Trump rally where he was granted VIP seats, Dave Daubenmire declares that Barack Obama was a “homosexual, Muslim freak.”
- Finally, Brenden Dilley, who gleefully brags about spreading baseless lies and fake news, insists that God, faith, and prayer form the foundation of his daily broadcasts.