Right Wing Bonus Tracks: ‘The Civil Rights Movement Was A Horrible Mistake’
- Right-wing attorney Larry Klayman is suing Google, Facebook, Twitter and Apple for supposedly illegally censoring conservatives.
- End Times pastor Paul Begley worries that scientists working at CERN are trying to open a portal to hell.
- Right-wing commentator Josh Bernstein is urging Arizona Gov. Doug Ducey to appoint disgraced former sheriff Joe Arpaio to fill the U.S. Senate seat left vacant by the death of John McCain.
- Well played, Liz Crokin. You certainly made us look foolish!
- Finally, right-wing radio host Jesse Lee Peterson says that Andrew Gillum’s victory in the Florida Democratic primary is starting to make him “believe that the Civil Rights Movement was a horrible mistake.”