Right Wing Bonus Tracks: ‘The Chinese Flu’
- Brenden Dilley says “the Chinese flu” was manufactured and released by China because “Donald J. Trump, the most powerful man on Earth, was whipping their ass in a trade deal, and they needed to somehow, some way, find a way to try and slow down the Trump train and the Trump economy from dominating the absolute fuck out of them.”
- Liz Crokin does not believe that Tom Hanks has the coronavirus, saying that it’s likely just a cover story for when he disappears after being arrested for pedophilia.
- Kenneth Copeland hosted a “Standing Against Coronavirus” special last night, during which he healed viewers of the disease through their television screens.
- Phil and Kay Robertson of “Duck Dynasty” fame have endorsed the annual ex-gay “Freedom March.”
- Finally, David Barton says it is sad that Trump could not inform Congress of plans to assassinate Iranian general Qasem Soleimani because the information would have been leaked.