Right Wing Bonus Tracks: The Biggest Landslide in History
- Jerome Corsi is urging people to participate in a “Jericho March” in Washington, D.C., and various state capitals as a form of “spiritual battle,” asserting that “God and Jesus Christ are not going to let this election be stolen” from President Donald Trump.
- Todd Coconato insists that Trump won the election “by the biggest landslide in the history of our country.”
- In a typo-filled screed, Dave Daubenmire proclaims that “there is a war raging in America, but the combatants are not the one’s that the Fake Media has force fed us. The war is over Truth. It is not Republican/Democrat, black/white, rich/poor, or conservative/liberal. The battle is good verses evil. Government verses the people. The Swamp against the Swamp owners, the Seed of the Serpent against the Seed of the Women.”
- DeAnna Lorraine thinks that Trump should start holding rallies again and challenge Joe Biden “to a rally-off” to prove who is more popular.
- Finally, Michele Bachmann is asking God to let the Republicans win the Senate elections in Georgia and to “allow Donald Trump to have a second term as president of the United States.”