Right Wing Bonus Tracks: The AI Antichrist
- Trump-loving court evangelical Gary Bauer is very alarmed that “one of America’s two great political parties is going to veer off into …extremism.” He means the Democrats, of course.
- End Times author Mark Biltz warns that with devices like Alexa and Siri, “we now live in an era where, for the first time, we have the possibility of an AI antichrist, a human-computer hybrid that will demand to be worshiped.”
- BarbWire’s David Jolly boldly declares that if you are a Christian who believes in evolution, then “it is impossible to believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God and the source of our eternal salvation.”
- Dave Daubenmire has a question: “Is it possible that many of the health problems we are dealing with are a direct result of the fact that we are eating our children?”
- Finally, it appears as if Milo Yiannopoulos is launching a new career as a gospel singer.