Right Wing Bonus Tracks: Tears Of Thanks For Trump
- Religious Right activist Bradlee Dean warns that “Sodom and Gomorrah serve as a powerful example of how God feels about sin in general, and homosexuality specifically. … Why did God judge Sodom and Gomorrah? It’s the same reason that he is judging America today.”
- Right-wing radio host Jesse Lee Peterson thinks the fact that Media Matters wrote a piece about him is proof that “Media Matters hates black people.”
- Actor and right-wing activist Jon Voight breaks down in tears of thanks to God for President Trump.
- Right-wing broadcaster Mark Levin says the anonymous New York Times op-ed is evidence that a silent coup is underway against Trump.
- Daryush Valizadeh, the misogynistic blogger in the manosphere known as “Roosh V,” had nine of his books removed from Amazon.
- Finally, “ex-gay” activist Robert Oscar Lopez declares that the tide is turning against LGBTQ activists: “I pray that we will not all die with our names still sullied on slanderous blacklists, our careers and reputations wrecked by the LGBT lobby’s Obama-era viciousness.”