Right Wing Bonus Tracks: Taking a Trek Through Sodom and Gomorrah
- Rick Scarborough claims that Civil War monuments erected in the South were not built to “advance racism” but rather to “educate the next generation [and] teach them of the tragedy of that kind of division.”
- Dave Kistler says that when he walked the streets of Charlotte, North Carolina, during the 2012 Democratic National Convention, it was like “taking a trek through a portion of Sodom and Gomorrah.”
- Mark Taylor warns Christians not to trust Kanye West because he is controlled by the Illuminati.
- Fresh out of prison after serving her sentence for Social Security fraud, MAGA activist Karyn Turk is ready to get back on YouTube.
- Finally, Brenden Dilley claims that he was reading self-help books at age 4 and has never once been picked on. He also revealed that he hasn’t changed much since he was in kindergarten.