Right Wing Bonus Tracks: Such A Manly Thing To Do
- Alex Jones heaped praise on Idaho GOP congressional candidate Michael Snyder today, telling him that his decision to run for Congress is “such a manly thing to do.”
- E.W. Jackson has been tapped to serve as the spokesperson for the Stars & Stripes super PAC.
- Ken Ham is out to reclaim the rainbow for God.
- John Hagee is laughably insisting that his bogus “Four Blood Moons” prophecy was correct.
- Peter LaBarbera says that the “people who are trying to normalize the sin of homosexuality as an identity and even change the definition of marriage to accommodate what God called an abomination” are “wicked.”
- Finally, the Family Research Council fervently prays against allowing transgender people to serve in the military: “Heavenly Father, it is time for you to act, for your law is being broken! This policy must be rejected: it brazenly defies You, God our Creator, and Your fixed, eternal moral laws. We defied your definition of marriage, now we defy the very apex of your created order, mankind created in your own image, male and female. Please forgive us, extend Your mercy to us, and grant us repentance. You who bless nations that obey You, and curse nations that disobey you; You who promise battleground victory to those who obey you, but defeat to all who disobey, have mercy! Grant repentance to President Trump and Secretary Mattis for even considering to keep this wicked policy in place. Grant them understanding, courage, and willpower to stand up to the forces of darkness that gave birth to it and wholly to repeal it. Save our young men and women who are already living under this tyranny. Save our children from the predictable impact of this policy. May Your people not only pray, but rise and use every tool they possess as American citizens to preempt this policy. Please correct the members of Congress who used their votes to enable and fund it. We appeal to You! In Jesus’ name, Amen.”