Right Wing Bonus Tracks: Spreading Hannah Scherlacher’s Fake News
- Despite the fact that the claim is totally false, Hannah Scherlacher’s tale of supposedly being smeared by the SPLC is being mindlessly repeated by the likes of Liberty Counsel, WorldNetDaily, Sebastian Gorka and Fox News.
- WND’s Joseph Farah “is set to receive the first-ever M. Stanton Evans Lifetime Achievement for Excellence in Journalism award at the 2018 Western Conservative Conference.”
- Larry Tomczak has a question: “Why Is Emma Stone Compromising to Defile Our Daughters?”
- Pro-Trump activists Jeff Giesea, Mike Cernovich, and Jack Posobiec are launching a super PAC.
- Sylvia Thompson says that athletes who kneel during the national anthem “took much of their direction from racists Barack Obama and Eric Holder during Obama’s destructive, eight-year regime and Holder’s corruption of the Justice Department.”
- Finally, Matt Lockett of the Justice House of Prayer claims that God told them who He wanted to replace Antonin Scalia on the Supreme Court: “Neil Gorsuch is God’s choice for the empty seat.”