Right Wing Bonus Tracks: Sedition and Treason
- John Guandolo cannot understand how Reps. Ilan Omar and Rashida Tlaib haven’t been arrested for “sedition and treason and conspiring to overthrow the United States government.”
- Eric Bolling calls Omar and Tlaib “nothing but fame hustlers.”
- On a related note, Larry Klayman and Laura Loomer are suing Tlaib for $2 million.
- Stefan Molyneux says that women who pursue attractive men are enforcing patriarchy in America and creating “involuntarily celibate” men.
- Jonathan Cahn believes that Mark Twain’s “The Innocents Abroad” was prophesied by Moses in Deuteronomy.
- Janet Mefferd says that President Trump’s sharing of a Wayne Allyn Root quote, which claimed that Israeli Jews view Trump like the “King of Israel,” was “cringe-worthy.”
- Brenden Dilley is outraged that Barack Obama and his “tranny wife” have purchased a $15 million estate in Martha’s Vineyard.
- Finally, Josh Bernstein is willing to ask the tough questions: “Is the skirt chasing, cross dressing former president actually gay?”