Right Wing Bonus Tracks: Scott Lively’s Forced Homeschooling Education Plan
- Roseanne Barr is now engaging on Twitter with radical right-wing conspiracy theorist Liz Crokin.
- Bryan Fischer is has no interest in finding any sort of compromise on the issue of transgenderism: “This is a civil war in which compromise is impossible. One side or the other must win. Either transgenderism will be seen for what it is – a mental disorder – or we conservatives will be compelled against our will, and against our right to religious liberty, to accept it as normal. There is no middle ground. Compromise is simply a strategy for ultimate and total defeat.”
- Jesse Lee Peterson says that Michelle Obama “is an evil, godless, feminist, socialist, man-hating woman.”
- Dave Daubenmire has been temporarily banned from YouTube for violating the website’s community guidelines, which he asserts is a violation of the First Amendment.
- Finally, Scott Lively says that if he is elected governor of Massachusetts, he will “break” the public school system by draining it of funding so that parents will be forced to homeschool their children.