Right Wing Bonus Tracks: Scott Lively Forces A Primary
- Scott Lively secured enough support at the Massachusetts Republican convention last weekend to force a primary against Gov. Charlie Baker.
- Liz Crokin asserts that Barack Obama has been throwing his pedophilia “in our faces” for years.
- Speaking of Crokin, it takes some real gall for her to declare that someone is trying to “defame” her and ruin her reputation.
- David Codrea of the Oath Keepers has some thoughts on the migrant caravan: “If oath-breaking representatives weren’t ignoring and subverting the Second Amendment every chance they get, we’d have the border problem pretty much solved peaceably via ‘a well regulated militia’ standing guard to discourage and deter things getting out of hand.”
- Lance Wallnau says that James Comey “was doing what the devil wanted him to do” when he failed to defend President Trump against allegations of Russian collusion.
- Finally, radical anti-LGBTQ pastor Kevin Swanson is hosting a Bible conference in Washington this summer that will feature a keynote address by Rep. Mike Johnson.