Right Wing Bonus Tracks: Sarah Huckabee Sanders Is a Liar
- Josh Bernstein insists that he doesn’t lie and always tells the truth because his sources “are good, awesome sources, and they are never wrong.”
- Jim Bakker claims that there was a global drop in the number of earthquakes after President Donald Trump was elected. There wasn’t.
- Professional liar Sarah Huckabee Sanders says that she can handle being called a lot of things, but “I don’t like being called a liar.”
- Peter LaBarbera asserts that “the media will pretend that a man like Peter Buttigieg kissing his so-called husband is just like a man kissing his wife, but the average Joe on the street, the average American, will not believe that.”
- Finally, Scott Lively declares that Chick-fil-A’s “crime isn’t just cowardly capitulation to the LGBT mob like Pilate choosing Barabbas over Christ and then washing their hands of political matters as so many people think, it is intentionally and deviously switching sides in the culture war to fight for the opposition like Benedict Arnold did in the Revolutionary War.”