Right Wing Bonus Tracks: Roy Moore Is A Modern Day Prophet
- Roy Moore insists that athletes who kneel during the national anthem are breaking the law.
- The American Family Association’s Walker Wildmon declares that Moore is “a modern day prophet, bold in his proclamation of God’s word. This is the kind of man that Christians across America should desire to represent us in Washington.”
- Matt Barber wants President Trump to “come out and publicly denounce the Southern Poverty Law Center.”
- On a related note, Linda Harvey floats the idea of suing reporters who cite the SPLC.
- Finally, Stephen Strang says that “there can be no doubt that God put His imprint on the election and showed His favor on the nation” with Trump’s election.