Right Wing Bonus Tracks: Reuniting Church And State
- Matt Barber says that it is “time to have a reuniting of church and state.”
- Paul Hair thinks that it would be brilliant for President Trump to hire a bunch of progressives just so he can fire them before the midterms.
- Seth Grutz says that “values voters” must be active in the midterms or else “the America built on conservative Christian values will become unrecognizable. The 2018 midterms are an opportunity for values voters to express the power of their voice.”
- Did you know that John F. Kennedy Jr. is still alive and now running the QAnon operation?
- Finally, Franklin Graham calls on parents to pull their children out of the University of Tennessee because the school is holding a “sex week.”