Right Wing Bonus Tracks: Put Trump On Mount Rushmore
- Josh Bernstein thinks that President Trump should be added to Mount Rushmore.
- David Barton claims that the regime in Iran was just “on the verge” of being toppled by a democratic revolution until President Obama propped it up with billions of dollars as part of the nuclear agreement.
- Liz Crokin has unyielding faith in Trump: “I 100% trust @realDonaldTrump & every decision he makes with my whole heart. I have unwavering faith in him & I trust the plan.”
- Jerry Newcombe warns that “there will come a time of reckoning”: “How can America pretend that God Almighty is pleased with the blood of 60 million unborn babies on our hands? Lord, have mercy.”
- Finally, Don Boys responds to Mitt Romney calling Robert Jeffress “a religious bigot” by attacking Romney’s Mormon faith: “How dare you call Dr. Jeffress a bigot when he is in the mainstream of orthodox Christianity while you are a member of an outrageous cult that peddles very toxic Kool-Aid!”