Right Wing Bonus Tracks: Pure Evil
- Paula White says that as a “special government employee,” she is not being paid for her work in the Trump administration.
- Brenden Dilley is urging his viewers to sneak into town hall events hosted by Democratic presidential hopefuls and ask questions designed to provoke an outraged response.
- Scott Lively thinks that “too many Americans give Democrats the benefit of the doubt” and fail to realize that “what they are doing is pure evil.”
- Rita Dunaway insists that white privilege does not exist: “I am white, and I confess that I have enjoyed many privileges. But none of them had anything to do with my race.”
- Finally, Cliff Kincaid warns that if Pete Buttigieg becomes president, “parents will go to jail for refusing to have their children injected with an HIV/AIDS vaccine.”