Right Wing Bonus Tracks: Presidential Vibe Check
- Noted smart guy Bill Mitchell says that the “most brilliant thing Trump has ever done is convincing the #Media he is an idiot.”
- Mike Huckabee has some thoughts on Sen. Mitt Romney’s formerly anonymous Twitter account: “Having fake Twitter accounts on social media, that’s the work of kids, cowards, couch potatoes, and perverts like Carlos Danger. What on Earth does a United States senator do calling himself Pierre Delecto?”
- Jordan Peterson gets teary-eyed talking about the mean tweets he receives online.
- Wall Street Journal editorial board member Kimberley Strassel tells cult-connected outlet The Epoch Times that government employees who dislike President Donald Trump pose a unique burden to the Trump administration: “Imagine being a CEO and showing up and knowing that 95% of your workforce despises you.”
- Finally, Joe Hoft of The Gateway Pundit claims in a typo-riddled article that at recent rallies Donald Trump has offered “various hints that the Deep State may soon soon face justice.” The hints include Hoft’s perception that Trump was “very calm” at those rallies.