Right Wing Bonus Tracks: Presidential Spiritual Warfare
- Intercessors for America offers up ten reasons “why evangelical Christians can support this administration as they seek to uphold many of the values we hold most dear,” including this one: “The demonic strongholds asserting their power and influence in our culture are specifically aimed at taking control of our government, our laws, and our land. Regardless if this President understands the spiritual powers at work behind the scenes, he faces them, nonetheless. The boldness he exhibits in confronting corruption and the determination he displays in draining the swamp may be motivated by a higher power.”
- In the wake of President Trump’s recent comments, Rick Wiles declares that the president has gone “bat dung crazy” and must be removed from office.
- The Daily Wire’s Michael Knowles is entertaining conspiracy theories that allege Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is a paid actor hired to portray a progressive politician, describing her as “a little marionette getting her puppet strings pulled by more intelligent and more ideologically formed left-wingers.”
- David Barton continues to lie about the Supreme Court’s ruling in the case of Vidal v. Girard’s Executors.
- Finally, Jeffrey McCall claims that God told him “that not all in the LGBTQ community are born eunuchs, but that many eunuchs are trapped in those lifestyles under deception from the enemy” and that “these trapped eunuchs were a key to the overthrow of Jezebel’s principality.”