Right Wing Bonus Tracks: President Samson
- Dave Daubenmire is not a fan of allowing women to teach boys: “With all of the howling going on in America today about bullying I find it ironic that much of it emanates from the Gestapo known as ‘public school teachers.’ There is nothing as dangerous to masculinity as the nine months most boys spend sitting under the thumb of the testosterone-tamers hell-bent on disconnecting boys from their natural male impulses. I don’t care how politically correct it might sound but there are very few women capable of training a little boy to be a man. The 7 1/2 hours a day that a young male spends being trained exclusively by women is detrimental to their manhood.”
- David Lane likens President Trump to Samson, saying he is “an imperfect tool, evidently willing to do what God’s people are not”: “President Trump apparently is the vehicle the Lord provided to confront the false god of Secularism, political correctness and multiculturalism.”
- The Family Research Council’s Tony Perkins says that “although the liberal media won’t admit it, there’s a deliberate effort to try to discourage evangelicals from voting and being involved. That’s why we’re seeing an almost daily rehashing of Trump’s past.”
- The Institute on the Constitution’s Jake MacAulay, who has recently met with legislators in Idaho and Washington, participated in a panel discussion with North Dakota legislators at a recent homeschool convention.
- Finally, Paul McGuire doesn’t believe that Trump had an adulterous affair with porn actress Stormy Daniels and insists that the entire thing is a deep state mind control effort to get Christians to abandon the president.