Right Wing Bonus Tracks: ‘Our Country Is at Stake’
- James Dobson tells his radio audience to contact their elected representatives and demand that they oppose the Equality Act: “We can’t let that go. We can’t walk away from it. We can’t close our eyes to it. Our children are at stake, our marriages are at stake. Our country is at stake.”
- Dave Hayes (aka “The Praying Medic”) is now telling people not to worry about the fact that QAnon’s long-promised mass arrests haven’t happened because all of those to be swept up have “already signed guilty pleas.”
- Josh Bernstein demonstrates that being a conservative commentator doesn’t require one to have actually read or understood an article before filming a video to rant about it.
- Timothy Buchanan fumes that “godless corporate heads are forcing compliance with their secular humanist religion.”
- Bryan Fischer is not happy that President Trump issued a statement recognizing Pride Month because “the homosexual agenda, which the president just enthusiastically embraced, is the single greatest threat to religious liberty in the history of the Republic.”
- Finally, the Media Research Center’s NewsBusters website is trying to claim that Trump never wanted the Central Park Five to face the death penalty when he ran his infamous ad in the middle of the case calling on New York to reinstate the punishment.