Right Wing Bonus Tracks: One Of The Top Five Moments In James Dobson’s Life
- Sen. Ted Cruz has withdrawn his endorsement of Roy Moore, but Rep. Mo Brooks is standing by him because “America faces huge challenges that are vastly more important than contested sexual allegations from four decades ago.”
- Troy Newman is also standing with Moore and calling on “Mitch McConnell to step aside after his shameful display of prejudging Judge Moore and for his failed leadership in the Senate.”
- Josh Bernstein, for his part, does not believe the allegations against Moore because “these 5 women are about as credible as Barack Obama’s birth certificate.”
- Steve Deace, on the other hand, ties himself in knots trying to justify not withdrawing his endorsement.
- James Dobson says that the election of Donald Trump was “one of the top five moments in my life.”
- Finally, Dave Daubenmire uncorks a confusing birther conspiracy theory to explain why Cruz withdrew his support for Moore.