Right Wing Bonus Tracks: Mandate of Heaven
- Pat Robertson warns that President Trump will lose the “mandate of Heaven” if he follows through on his plan to withdraw U.S. troops from northern Syria.
- Jerry Falwell Jr. has settled a lawsuit filed by a Miami Beach pool boy with whom he had entered into a mysterious business relationship.
- John Zmirak declares that “candidates who claim that every child born helps to end the world within a decade should be forced to clarify that they don’t want us eating babies.”
- Chris McDonald says that Hillary Clinton “is the most prolific serial killer in America.”
- Intercessors for America spent the second half of its recent conference call praying against the impeachment of Trump.
- Finally, Michael Brown explains that evangelicals will stick with Trump simply because they hate Democrats and the press: “Since the enemy of my enemy is my friend, Trump has become the friend of many of his former enemies. It’s that simple.”