Right Wing Bonus Tracks: Let’s Invade Venezuela
- Pat Robertson is calling for the U.S. military to invade Venezuela.
- BarbWire’s David Jolly refused to honor Lyndon Johnson, Bill Clinton, or Barack Obama on President’s Day.
- “Prophet” Karen Hardin claims that President Trump’s “spiritual growth” was obvious at the National Prayer Breakfast: “Yes, he was probably reading from a teleprompter, but he shared several scriptures and they flowed out of him not as from a speech, but from the heart. He was familiar with them. He knew them.”
- The American Family Association is warning of the dangers of Drag Queen Story Hour: “Ensure that your family and friends are aware of the danger of this indoctrination and ‘grooming’ of our children.”
- Michael Brown posted a video on YouTube and it got a lot of view, so he is convinced that there can only be a “supernatural explanation.”
- Finally, “Activist Mommy” Elizabeth Johnston is urging Americans to wear black, to close their business, not to shop and to “repent for the sin of abortion” on the upcoming “Day of Mourning.”