Right Wing Bonus Tracks: Justin Trudeau Is Castro’s Son
- John Guandolo thinks that Rep. Keith Ellison should be charged with treason because there is “Reasonable Suspicion to believe Congressman Keith Ellison is acting against the interests of the United States, using his office to aid and abet enemies of the United States, materially supporting a designated Foreign Terrorist Organization (Hamas), and participating in activities with individuals and organizations directly working to overthrow the United States government.”
- Ann Coulter wonders if President Trump and Steve Bannon are “just trying to lure leftists into reading [Michael Wolff’s] book because it somehow humanizes Trump.”
- Paula White says that Trump’s Faith Advisory Council has big plans for 2018.
- Julio Severo is very upset that Trump recognized Kwanzaa: “There is no doubt that the FBI created a very stupid Marxist creature. Why celebrate it?”
- Finally, Liz Crokin says that it is common knowledge in Cuba that Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau is the son of Fidel Castro.