Right Wing Bonus Tracks: It’s Time To Enact Truck Control Laws
- Linda Harvey thinks it would be great “if America could pause before feminism’s self-worshiping altar to reconsider these virtues for women: humility, honesty, service, godliness, modesty, decency, kindness, faithfulness, self-control” and not glorify those with “atrocious, inhumane beliefs – women like Cecile Richards, Madonna, Linda Sarsour, Kathy Griffin, Katy Perry, Michelle Obama, Lady Gaga, Nancy Pelosi and Hillary Clinton.”
- Mississippi Gov. Phil Bryant celebrated a court victory upholding his state’s “religious freedom” law by giving an interview to the anti-gay hate group American Family Association.
- The Family Research Council prays that Christians will “make their voices heard in heaven and on earth lest President Trump and the GOP Senate enact a health care bill that is as bad as Obamacare, a vehicle that funds and enables the abortion of innocent babies and Planned Parenthood’s multiplied evil practices. Intervene, O God, to shape the thinking of every U.S. Senator. May your Holy Spirit persuade them ‘of sin and righteousness and judgment.’ Grant a strong majority to pass a bill that far supersedes Obamacare, which is built upon free market principals and contains no measure that fails to uphold the sanctity of human life.”
- Robert Oscar Lopez really hates “The Bell Jar.”
- Finally, Josh Bernstein advocates new laws placing restrictions on just who can rent large trucks in order to cut down on terrorist attacks. Do you suppose he would support enacting similar laws regarding guns to cut down on mass shootings?