Right Wing Bonus Tracks: It’s Time For Christians To Armor Up
- Roy Moore is counter-suing Leigh Corfman, who has sued Moore for allegedly defaming her after she claimed that Moore sexually assaulted her when she was a teenager and Moore was in his 30s.
- David Barton claims that “at one point during the last administration, [WallBuilders] actually appeared as a domestic terrorist group because we really actually thought marriage should be between a man and a woman.” That is false.
- Dave Daubenmire says that members of the Oath Keepers will be providing security for an upcoming event he is organizing: “Yes, they will be packing and, yes, they will be authorized to be our defense.”
- The National Organization for Marriage continues its war against “radical lesbian” Chai Feldblum: “We need to do everything in our power to make sure that this LGBT extremist is defeated by the Senate, or seek President Trump to withdraw her nomination.”
- David Lane says that churches must mobilize their congregations for the 2018 elections because “progressive liberals – who worship abortion, same-sex marriage, gun control, euthanasia, big government, transgender bathrooms, and coercive redistribution of wealth – intend for secularists to run the table for the next millennium.”
- Finally, Bryan Fischer issues a call to arms: “It’s time for Christians to armor up. It’s time for us all to recognize how serious the other side is to silence our message, to confine us, to restrict us, and eventually to exterminate us. We must push back hard against the darkness rather than meekly surrender. It’s past time for us to “take up the whole armor of God, that (we) may be able to stand firm in the evil day” (Ephesians 6:13). There no longer is any place in the body of Christ for the summer soldier and the sunshine patriot. It is an evil day, and we are fighting for everything that matters.”