Right Wing Bonus Tracks: Ireland Could Be The Tipping Point For God’s Judgment
- Weighing in on Ireland’s vote to repeal its abortion ban, Kevin Swanson warns that “it could be that Christ has been waiting for Ireland to tip over to bring His judgment upon the entire Western world.”
- Tom Homan, the executive director of ICE, will be talking to an anti-immigrant extremist group next week.
- Ted Nugent is going to Kansas to campaign with gubernatorial hopeful Kris Kobach.
- Jerome Corsi says that when he declared that he wanted to “duke it out” with Robert Mueller, he merely meant that he wanted to debate him. That is not at all what he meant.
- Sandy Rios warns listeners that Rep. Trey Gowdy is “not worthy of your trust” after Gowdy said he was “convinced” that the FBI acted properly in its investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election, which runs counter to President Trump’s unfounded claims that spies were illegally embedded in his campaign.
- Finally, Dave Daubenmire insists that “there is no discrimination” in banning gay marriage because everyone is equally prohibited from marrying someone of the same sex.