Right Wing Bonus Tracks: Inadvertent Blasphemy
- Jonathan Cahn says the fact that Donald Trump won the presidency despite losing the popular vote in 2016 was God stepping in to save America from itself.
- Kevin Swanson is not a fan of the new “Incredibles” movie.
- Monticello has officially affirmed that Thomas Jefferson fathered children with Sally Hemmings, which only further undermines David Barton’s unreliable “Jefferson Lies” book.
- Pastor Darrell Scott declares that “Trump is quickly becoming one of the greatest civil rights presidents in modern history.”
- Kaitlin Bennett, former president of Turning Point USA’s Kent State chapter and newfound gun-toting conservative pundit, went on Infowars.
- Tony Perkins says that he will be using his position on the U.S. Commission on International Religious Freedom to push for a visit to North Korea so he can “report to the president and the secretary of state and the Congress as we are tasked with the responsibility of doing.”
- Finally, Michael Bresciani warns that those criticizing prosperity gospel preacher Jesse Duplantis for asking his congregation to buy him a $54 million private jet may be guilty of “inadvertent blasphemy.”